Monday, January 10, 2011

Pink Hearts.....

Another catch up post.....


Brielle plays for the Pink Hearts soccer team which she named and well she is awesome...if I do say so myself ;)

She dominates the girls her age...which leads to her getting bored....

She is absolutely not afraid of getting on the grass...

This is her signature, "I just scored signal!"


This is "I fell but I'm okay!"

(These pictures below are from my sister Karly...she got great action shots!)


Goallllllllllllllllllllllll..............................

Goallllllllllllllllllllllllll............................

Goallllllllllllllllll................


Goalllllllllllllllllll................


And well it has become kind of a Milius signature now ;;;) Dawson loves to cheer her on!..When its not too hot that is...

P.S. When I mean she dominates I'm not exaggerating..those goals are all from one game...She usually gets about 5- 7 a game!...I know stud right? hehehe

2 comments:

ladystef said...

She's not like her mom at all!

Mimi said...

She is the most precious child that walks the earth. I love her and love her games.

She's my girl!