Friday, March 4, 2011

Dallin Newborn shots.....

I love this one!...Nothing more beautiful than a sleeping newborn baby....

You either love these shots, or hate um...I love them!

My sweet baby....

Not a care in the world...


Isn't this a sweet picture???....


Oh how I wish he was still this little...:(

My friend Michelle Krainich is an excellent photographer. She is located in West Jordan and really does amazing work. She is a single mother trying to support herself and her kiddos so Please check out her website at http://shellygeller.blogspot.com/
Or on FACEBOOK.....@Shelly Gellar Photography

2 comments:

The McKinnons said...

Love these photos...I think the cocoon is the cutest thing ever and I love his lips!

Katie said...

Seeing him hang from a tree makes me nervous, but I LOVE all the other ones!