Sunday, October 30, 2011

First Birthday Photos....

My sister Karly took first year photos of Dallin this year and I have to say I like them better than Kiddie Kandids! (which has gone down hill since their buyout) My sister does great work, is very reasonably priced and getting a nice new camera next week, so check her out here.



Okay some people do not like his crown but I DO...so too bad! ;)

This is one of my FAVORITES! I saw this picture idea on pinterest but it was a little girl wearing her moms heels. Well since I do not have a girl...we improvised with David's vans. I love how it shows how small he still is.


My sis had a great idea to let him do the cake again and take pictures as he goes....They turned out awesome!








Poor cake never had a chance! HA

Disclaimer: I have the cutest baby ever! Just sayin. hehe

3 comments:

Karly Michelsen said...

Glad you like the pictures so much. I love this boy and had fun taking pictures of him! Who doesn't like the crown? I think its cute!!

The Ward Family said...

Great pics! He's super cute! So sad how fast they've grown up! Carter and him have a lot in common, sleeping through the night at 10 months and loves his Mommy! :)

Andrea said...

I love the cute facial expressions that Karly catured in these photos. He's such a BIG BOY now! I can't believe he's one. What a cutie pie.