Monday, January 4, 2010

Winter Cleaning.............




I have decided to go through my kids toys...(we have way to many) and donate them to PRIMARY CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL......
I know while we were there Dawson was thrilled to be able to go to the "TOY CLOSET" and pick any toy he wanted to play with. I thought it was such an amazing experience for him. The downfall to this is that only one child can play with a each toy a day then it has to be disinfected so as you can imagine they go through a lot of toys in one day.

I have struggled with getting rid of my kids toys because well the are expensive and I don't want to part with them. I thought that if they were going to a place that they would truly get used then that is okay.

Let me know if anyone has a bag of toys they would like to donate or get rid of. I will take them sometime this month. THANKS






THEY DO NOT ACCEPT ANY STUFFED ANIMALS OR CLOTH TOYS AT ALL FOR SANITARY PURPOSES....

Here is a link of things they need and except:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea, I will keep it in mind for sure!