Monday, April 19, 2010

My BOY.............

Just in case anyone was wondering how much I LOVE this boy I thought I would let you know.......

He does not sleep in his own bed yet......

He is not potty trained......

He does not go to primary without a fight.....

He does not clean up his toys.......

He does NOT like to eat any meat......

He is extremely naughty.......

He loves to tease and irritate...............
He likes to sucker punch you.....

He will not even try a new food if it is at all "different" looking......

He cannot pronounce his "k".......
But with a face like that do I care about any of these things?? NOPE. He can sleep in my bed until he is 30. I do not care if he ever eats anything other than chicken nuggets. I would like him to potty train but really not pushing him at all. I will continue to pick up after him because well, I still clean up after his Father so why should I make him clean ;). I know he is naughty and mischievous and I recognize this as bad behavior but I do not really care!..He is so cute that I find it very difficult to discipline him!.. I decided that he is my baby and though I will have a new one in October my kids will only be kids once.!!! They will only want to sleep in my bed for so long then it will be a big lonely bed :(. At the rate time is going by they will be married and out of the house next week so I'm going to enjoy them. So call me a bad Mom...I don't really care ;)

5 comments:

Mimi said...

He is pretty cute, I must say and has a soft heart!

Katie said...

actually, he CAN pronounce his "k" but just not in words :) but his cute face makes EVERYONE'S heart melt.

Jill Duncan said...

I love that post!!!! I try to remind myself everyday to enjoy every second of my kids life- the good, the bad and the ugly! :)

Anonymous said...

He is super cute. I think you should enjoy them. Nice job.

Carrie said...

Funny, I had a long talk with him when we were in Utah and he told me his favorite food was Top Ramen! He is so cute and smart!