Friday, April 23, 2010

My Girl..................

I also wanted to share how much I LOVE this girl of mine.......


She is soooo mischievous.......

She does not obey.......

She has a very, VERY difficult time listening.....

She is hyperactive!!.......

Does not like going to church....

She already has a "cell" phone..........

She thinks she is in CHARGE.......

She cannot keep any clothes CLEAN...(look at pic)

She loves to torment.........
She has done good as of late but has been known to sneak
into our bed in the middle of the night.............

Even with all of those little traits that I'm sure all come from me....We love this girl to death. She is always entertaining us. Between her guitar playing and singing to her pretend adventures!! She is a fabulous sister and very tender hearted. She loves her friends and wants to play with them everyday. She is very intelligent and does well in preschool. She likes her room clean and her hair just right. She is starting to have an opinion with her clothes and what to wear. She wants to be on American Idol someday. She is an excellent soccer player (when she wants to be ;). Again, we accept this girl with her faults because she is ours!..We love her and someday she will be married with her own family and if she wants to snuggle with me in my bed...Well then SO. BE. IT.

5 comments:

Mimi said...

Brielle makes me cry because she loves me! She played her guitar and sang to me. She takes the most beautiful pictures ever and SHE IS PERFECT!

Andrea said...

I love these funny posts about your kids. They aren't perfect, and that is what makes them so FREAKING cute and wonderful! Hey, I even like Brielle's lisp :)

Katie said...

love her!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of her standing with her hand on her hip. What a cutie. You're an awesome mommy Kristin!

Jenn said...

What cute little kiddos! I love reading your blog, you make me laugh. You call it how it is.