Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day 3..............

After the kids spent the day with my sister Katie, again no photos....oopppsss. We went on to spend a few nights with the cousins. We had such a great time. I think we are now going to stay at least one night there every time we visit. The kids just had a blast...


This is the kids at the park for their cousins Stake Activity....Ring Around the Rosie is always so fun....


Closing Prayer..........I know why was I taking pictures during the prayer...my bad.



Many silly faces of the Milius Family....Landon


Brayden..........




Not sure about that flash thingy.........



Not silly but just gorgeous......:))))))))))



Soooo cute......She loves these boys soooo much!!!!! Some wonder why she is so wild, all she has known her whole life is boy playmates minus her one girl cousin playmate...



Can you tell yet that I absolutely am in LOVE with this baby....I want him to be mine... He is the sweetest most perfect baby I have ever known, love him..Plus look at those eyes. ahhhhhhhh

No comments: