Tuesday, August 11, 2009

More beach pics.......



They love each other..........and they kinda look alike huh?



Dawson and his cousins waiting for the water....




We are so glad that our nephews and Brielle and Dawson's cousins were able to join us at the beach. We had such a good time with them even if we were not really allowed in the water because of the gigantic waves.....


Look at the kids with a their "thumbs up!" Look closely at Dawson's finger..... I know hilarious right????



This is the Milius Family... From left to right Landon, Brayden, Baby Jaxson and Cameron. Aren't they good lookin? I know good blood line that I married in to.



This sexy beach babe is my hubby... Love you BOB...



Brielle's face when David let go of her had in water about 6 inches deep............



So sad...........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pictures. They are SO cute. It looks so fun!

Katie Johnson said...

ok I dont think your kids look all that much alike. you can tell theyre siblings, yes. but as for their looks they have different eye shapes, slightly different noses, different lips, and different smiles.

one things for sure, theyre both amazingly cute!! love them!

Katie Johnson said...

p.s. I didnt realize how BEAUTIFUL the water looked that day! CJ couldnt believe this was a california beach.