Saturday, September 10, 2011

Camera Strap


I have really wanted a fancy/cute camera strap for my camera. My Sister in Law has a super cute one and I fell in love with it. Problem is I did not want to spend $25 on one. I also wanted to get my sister one for her birthday. So I did what anyone else would have done. Googled it. :)
I found a tutorial that looked way easy. So I decided I would make my own!!! It was easy!
Here is the one I followed in case you need one!

This is the fabric I chose for me!

This is the fabric I chose for my sister!

You start with two strips of your main color and sew them together. Then the fabric you want as the ruffle you want twice as long!

I have never sewn a ruffle so I was a little concerned but it was easy and fun!..

Love this fabric combination.

Finished!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!

This is my sisters!!!!

No comments: