Saturday, September 10, 2011

Dawson Starts Preschool

My Dawson boy started Preschool for his last and final year before kindergarten. I'm glad he has a November birthday because he gets that extra year to get ready. Plus he is scared about Kindergarten.


Dawson wanted/needed "super fast running shoes that do not make his legs tired." Seriously, that is what he told the shoe lady! It was hilarious. He is still at the age where the shoes actually make him "faster!" ;) LOVE THAT!!

See him posing the Nike's??

Handsome.


His best buddy Trevor.


Another best buddy Hank.

He found his apple with his name on it.
He had a hard time staying for preschool. He cried and did not want me to leave. He has been going to this preschool for a year and a half. Not sure what is going on with him but he has been having some separation anxiety lately. I am hoping as it becomes more of a routine that it will be easier on him and me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love this kid!