Thursday, October 23, 2008

All Clear!

No visible tumor!!! Yeahhhh. We feel so good. He still has a lot of fluid around his brain which causes the head to grow but the doctor cannot guarantee that it is not normal growth at this point so in three months we will check his head size again and if it is still increasing rapidly then according to the doctor we may have to do something about it. Which means a shunt! For us as long as he in not showing any outward signs of hydrocephalus i.e. vomitting or balance issues, we are not going to do anything about it.
Great day overall! We are just so emotionally drained now!!!

Could not have gotten better results!!!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

YAY!!!

I am so happy--congratulations!!

Carrie said...

Hooray! And don't worry, all Stefan's have big heads (j/k, I got that from you).

Love you Cousin!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I am so happy! Good news!

The Ward Family said...

Thanks for the update! I have been thinking of u guys all day. I'm glad everything went well!

Emily said...

So good to hear! We are so happy for you guys!

Mary Ann said...

That is so great! Time to celebrate!

Jenn said...

That is sooo good. I'm happy for you guys!!

Heidi said...

Oh good I am so happy to hear that.