Monday, March 23, 2009

Quite the Comedian!!!

Well Dawson has turned into quite the little comedian! Though with David as his father I shouldn't be that surprised. He is really silly lately and is always trying to make us laugh. This is him being goofy at a restaurant.

David is always doing some kind of "magic" trick with his utensils so Dawson decided to give it a try.

Dawson has also discovered how to take off his own diaper and he is quite proud. I know he is late in discovering this but I kept thinking that he might not learn how, wrong. This is how I found him after a nap. I think he actually napped naked and woke up because he was peeing, ughh! It was everywhere like a stream had hit every article of bedding.

See the Pose!!!!!
I got some frontal view pictures to use as black male later in his life but decided not to post them for the world, YET....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe I see a little pee pee in the bottom picture when you click on the big version. look very closely and tell me if you agree. lol.

Anonymous said...

eewww, gross! He is so cute though! So when are we going to get together with some of the girls and watch twilight!?

Karly Michelsen said...

I don't see a "pee pee" Katie. I think you are on crack!

The Ward Family said...

I love his pose! So cute!!! I bet he put a smile on your face when you walked in his room :)