Thursday, June 25, 2009

Broken Heart..............


It is with a broken heart and tears that I write this update. Miss Sadie Huish passed away this morning at 7:11am. I have really grown to love this family over the last year and am just heartbroken at the news. Though she was diagnosed with a terminal brain tumor the family still held out hope for a miracle but were comforted in knowing that if she went to Heaven they "WOULD" see her again. Please, PLEASE go to her website and leave condolences for this wonderful family.

This beauty must be needed so desperately in Heaven!!!!!

PLEASE GO TO HER SITE OR THE PEDIATRIC BRAIN TUMOR AWARENESS SITE TO READ HER PARENTS JOURNAL ENTRY, IT IS VERY SPIRITUAL.............
http://www.sadiehuish.blogspot.com/
http://pbtawareness.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Holly said...

Wow, how very sad, I am visiting their blog now and it's horrible! :(

Andrea said...

I thought of this little girl the entire day, and wanted to shout to everyone that was sad about Michael Jackson or Farrah....this little girl's death was the same day and more meaningful to me. I wish her family the best!