Sunday, June 7, 2009

Update, Update..............

Here are some pictures of Easter morning. I know, I know way behind but because May was devoted to Brain Tumor Awareness we are going to be playing catch up.

Here is all of the Easter basket's on Easter morning! Daddy and Mommy's are in Tupperware but who cares right :)


Brielle's Easter basket with a Snow White doll!



Dawson's Easter basket with a T-Ball set!



Daddy's Easter Tupperware with a DVD!!



Mommy's Easter Tupperware with, what else Chocolate!



Classic Footprints left from the Easter BUNNY! Stefan tradition goes back to early childhood :) so happy to carry on the tradition with my kiddos!


Aren't those some awesome lookin Easter Eggs?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I love the footprints?! You'll have to clue me in, that is super cute!