Sunday, June 7, 2009

Random Pics...........



I love my family! Look how cute Dawson's face is looking at Brielle, Priceless! I also think Brielle looks like me in the pic, which is weird!


I do not know how this dog has made it into our family but she is in! Agghh the house pooping stinky dog is loved by my family. (All but me) Then why does this dog prefer me over everyone? I want to give her away everyday and maybe fry her up with onions and peppers but no one will let me :)


This little boy melts my heart! His big head, bad breath, scars and bad attitude every inch of him! He can do no wrong! Which is really bad because he is definitely in his TERRIBLE TWO'S!!!!! He doesn't listen, yells no at us, screams at the top of his lungs but look at that face!


I can never have another boy because this boy is so special to me. If I have any more kids which the jury is out on that fact, I am ordering girls! Harder overall but how can another little boy take any of this love!


Love him!



I see this and just smile :) Look at that head, hahaha.....



Meet Medusa Brielle!
Brielle is into taking pictures of herself. So I get about 6 of these kind of pictures on my camera every time I load them on my computer! They are a crack up and we usually spend a lot of time laughing at these pictures. CLASSIC BRIELLE!!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow, Brielle is looking so OLD...she really grew up!

Anonymous said...

Such super cute pictures of your cute family! Love it! Have you checked my blog lately?

Anonymous said...

These children melt me too. Baby D and Brielle can do not wrong. Brielle needs to be in the movies and baby D will be a stand up comedian someday.

I love and adore them.

Love, Mimi

Katie Johnson said...

your babies are soo beautiful! dont stop havin them :)

Mary Ann said...

How cute! Love Brielle's self portrait!!! Too funny!