Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July................



We had such a great 4th of July. I think it is my favorite holiday........... The kids had a blast watching fireworks and staying up late.



On the 3rd we went to our city park for the fireworks and carnival and it was awesome again as usual. We missed the dinner because we were laying sod at my parents but we still were able to enjoy all the fun. The kids got their faces painted and looked adorable...



Again, I have the cutest, most gorgeous, beautiful children in the WORLD...... Sorry for the bragging cannot control it any longer :)



All the Stefan cousins. Lyla, Lacee, Brielle and Dawson. Aren't they all adorable? We think so. Oh how I love all these kiddos....



My handsome model boy. He is so good looking and he just melts my heart. I want him to stay this age forever!!!!!!!!!!!!



Beauty!!! She is such a big girl, it makes me sad :(...

8 comments:

Katie Johnson said...

when your kids are tan, they look very milius! lol.

Karly Michelsen said...

i forgot to send you the pictures of the kids painted faces!

Carrie said...

Your kids could be models...Baby Gap here they come! I heard the yard is looking good - post some pics when it's all done, we'd love to see 'em.

The McKinnons said...

How has she all the sudden turned into a real girl. She looks so old in that last picture. I have to agree your kids are dang cute. Great pics!

Anonymous said...

They look totally cute in these pictures. I would brag too!

Widdisons said...

Cute pictures.
Your kiddos are cute!

The Ward Family said...

They are gorgeous! Continue to brag! They look so cute in their 4th of July outfits! I love the 4th too!

Anonymous said...

Most beautiful girl in the whole world.

Mimi adores that girl!