Tuesday, July 28, 2009

We are Home................Day One of our Cali Trip....



I do not in anyway claim to be a photographer but man anyone can see how amazing this sunset was......I just snapped and this is what I got..............



Simply gorgeous..............




Then it poured in the desert for like 30 minutes solid!! From Nevada Landing for like 30 miles toward California. The desert floor was like a lake. I have never seen anything like it. Rain drops the size of the palm of your hand, yikes. Scary to drive in.



Click on it to enlarge big....



Then of course there was this gorgeous view. Look at those eyes.



Then there is this handsome heart breaker. Love him!!!

Just kissable....

LOTS OF PICS TO COME, STAY TUNED...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pictures. Especially the sunset ones. I am a big fan of sunsets and rises! Awesome. I am so glad you had fun!

Karly Michelsen said...

Man those desert pictures look really creepy...